Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 2 months ago

Who is morally superior, the Libertarians or the Green Party? Which do you prefer, and why?

• ?

That's a chalk and cheese argument as each of them has a totally different focus. With their platforms they could almost join forces and make a decent viable third party to challenge the DNC/RNC stranglehold. 

• kswck2

Both of them are 'Also Rans'. 

I like elements of both parties.  I also like elements of the democrat and republican parties.

I do not believe that any of these political parties are morally superior to the other.  Morality is based in humans and should be judged on an individual basis, not political preference.

And by the way, just because people may have a difference of opinion regarding core basic values doesn't mean one is right/moral and the other is wrong/immoral.

• Murzy

Neither party           .

Who cares?

Neither will ever win a single electoral vote.