Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 weeks ago

Parents: How did you put up with your child’s nastiness?

I saw this one facebook post of a baby that had diarrhea so bad that it leaked out of the diaper and was all over the crib. How did y’all put up with it? I wanted to have a baby but on second thought...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    6 days ago

It says a lot about you that you describe it as a child's 'nastiness'.  A baby not only has no control of their bowels and bladder, but also has to rely on older people to keep them clean. Nastiness, suggests you think babies deliberately make a mess. When you were a baby, your parents and maybe others coped with changing you. Don't have a baby until you become more mature. If you don't grow up, then invest in a newborn doll, which you can cuddle and play with, but will never produce poo or pee.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

Do NOT judge your decision to have or not have a child over a Facebook posting.

This child was obviously left alone too long ....... where, in the heck, was his/her parent?

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Mmmmkay...i used to work in Children’s Emergency.  Every time i treat a really cute, good child it gives me baby fever, i want more kids and then i have to remember that there are demon children out there

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

For me, it was no big deal.  Its your baby and honestly, though it seems gross and unmanageable to an outsider, as a parent, you just learn to cope with dirty diapers and other messes.  For the most part you want your child to feel clean and be content, so you do what you have to in order to accomplish this goal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LizB
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Nothing will make you more acquainted with the grossness of being human than being pregnant and having a baby. You just deal with it and move on because it's part of the territory. Once children are old enough to stop having potty accidents you can go back to not really thinking about it.

• 2 weeks ago

You'll find out when you have one. You become all Love, and the unpleasantnesses shrink into unimportance compared.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.