Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

who would win in a fight, bruce lee in his prime or a very big dangerous dog?

• ?

Bruce Lee was young, arrogant, hot headed fool!!!!!

When he came to Mater Gin Foon Mark's school, he challenged some of the students and was beaten very easily.  Afterwards, Bruce became a student of Master Gin Foon Mark for a shot while, but had to stop his training because of his movie career.  Bruce asked Gin Foon Mark if he could travel with him to continue learning Kwong Sai Jook Lum, but Master Mark already had students at his school, so he turned down Bruce Lee's offer. Bruce never learned the concept of whole body unity, and it's a shame, because he could have been a lot better fighter.

• ?

Ahhh Bruce Ree ah frank you ah very much. Ah mos rikree Grass Hopah help.

Very big dangerous dog tear fragile Bruce Lee apart. 

Paul is quite wrong. Bruce wasn't untouchable. In "Enter The Dragon, he has a fight with Bob Wall. Bob broke the necks off 2 bottles and attacked Bruce with them, Bruce's hands were cut badly, so the filming was delayed while his hands healed. That'd never happen to my boyfriend or me. There is an Old English Mastiff that weighs 343 lbs. His name is Aicama Zorba of La-Suza, He's owned by Chris Eraclides of London England. Such a huge dog would tear tiny Bruce apart. 

• Paul

Bruce was untouchable ...go read the breakdown given by yours truly chucky

I nominate you for the most moronic question of the year award 

• Steel

It's been a while since I've seen one of these questions...! I've almost missed them... almost.

• ?

I'm going to put my money on Bruce Lee. 

Bruce Lee was a philosopher and artist, not a fighter. The dog would rip him to shreds.