Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 2 months ago

who would win in a fight, bruce lee in his prime or a very big dangerous dog?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Bruce Lee was young, arrogant, hot headed fool!!!!!

When he came to Mater Gin Foon Mark's school, he challenged some of the students and was beaten very easily.  Afterwards, Bruce became a student of Master Gin Foon Mark for a shot while, but had to stop his training because of his movie career.  Bruce asked Gin Foon Mark if he could travel with him to continue learning Kwong Sai Jook Lum, but Master Mark already had students at his school, so he turned down Bruce Lee's offer. Bruce never learned the concept of whole body unity, and it's a shame, because he could have been a lot better fighter.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Ahhh Bruce Ree ah frank you ah very much. Ah mos rikree Grass Hopah help.

• 2 months ago

Very big dangerous dog tear fragile Bruce Lee apart. 

• 2 months ago

Paul is quite wrong. Bruce wasn't untouchable. In "Enter The Dragon, he has a fight with Bob Wall. Bob broke the necks off 2 bottles and attacked Bruce with them, Bruce's hands were cut badly, so the filming was delayed while his hands healed. That'd never happen to my boyfriend or me. There is an Old English Mastiff that weighs 343 lbs. His name is Aicama Zorba of La-Suza, He's owned by Chris Eraclides of London England. Such a huge dog would tear tiny Bruce apart. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Bruce was untouchable ...go read the breakdown given by yours truly chucky

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I nominate you for the most moronic question of the year award 

• Steel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's been a while since I've seen one of these questions...! I've almost missed them... almost.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm going to put my money on Bruce Lee. 

• 2 months ago

Bruce Lee was a philosopher and artist, not a fighter. The dog would rip him to shreds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.