Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

is it normal to cry when you've been drinking alcohol?

I'm a lightweight and I drank 2 beers which made me cry during a song I listened to on youtube... is this normal? I also cry thinking about simple things

• ?

Yes, it heightens emotions

Pretty common to cry while drunk I’d personally guess zxv

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

For some people alcohol can impair inhibition. If you're holding back some feelings they might surface when you're drinking. 

Oh yeah, sounds like you're a sentimental drunk.  There are worse ways to be.

It's normal at any time 

I think it's normal to shed tears while getting drunk especially you've been in bad or stressful days. so you don't have to be worried to cry while drinking.

Yeah, it is normal for a lot of people.  

• ?

sentiment affected you , weakling .

Everyone is different. You sound like you are probably tender hearted, and alcohol will drop your barriers for you and allow you to express emotions more than when you are sober, so yeah, probably is nornal.

• kswck2

Only 'Children' ask these kinds of Questions, because adults are well, Adults.