Is it okay to use invented details for Affiliate Marketing Registrations and Subscriptions?

I registered/subscribed to various affiliate marketing platforms to be able to monetize all of my websites by promoting/referring books, gadgets, computers and phones, etc. But because I want to remain anonymous in a certain level, I use different invented names, addresses, and other invented infos. But for the payment options, I chose Paypal and put one of my real Paypal email address (of course which doesn’t reflect my real name).

My question is: Will I be having any future problems? My thinking is not, because I know that only email address is needed in receiving payments thru Paypal, but I’m not 100% sure if that is really the case, especially, in affiliate marketings.

By the way, I’m a lady from Asia. Thanks.

Update:

Also, how about taxes?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They did not require me to submit any Tax I.D. NUMBER or Documents or whatever. I just filled out a form stating that I am not a U.S. Person and they ask for address, country, etc.

• 2 months ago

Yes.  You will have future problems.

They all have to verify that you are you for tax purposes. When the name you gave cannot be verified against a tax ID # that account will be closed.Your thinking is flawed.

• 2 months ago

Starting out with fraud can come back to hit you hard later. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.