Is it okay to use invented details for Affiliate Marketing Registrations and Subscriptions?

I registered/subscribed to various affiliate marketing platforms to be able to monetize all of my websites by promoting/referring books, gadgets, computers and phones, etc. But because I want to remain anonymous in a certain level, I use different invented names, addresses, and other invented infos. But for the payment options, I chose Paypal and put one of my real Paypal email address (of course which doesn’t reflect my real name).

My question is: Will I be having any future problems? My thinking is not, because I know that only email address is needed in receiving payments thru Paypal, but I’m not 100% sure if that is really the case, especially, in affiliate marketings.

By the way, I’m a lady from Asia. Thanks.

Also, how about taxes?

They did not require me to submit any Tax I.D. NUMBER or Documents or whatever. I just filled out a form stating that I am not a U.S. Person and they ask for address, country, etc.

Yes.  You will have future problems.

They all have to verify that you are you for tax purposes. When the name you gave cannot be verified against a tax ID # that account will be closed.Your thinking is flawed.

Starting out with fraud can come back to hit you hard later.