Is the ps5 worth it ?

How do you guys feel about the new Ps5? Is it worth buying when it restock again 

This is not a question about Classical music.  It needs moving.

The ps5 digital is only 400$ And the disc one is I believe 500 so it’s not that expensive 

It is worth waiting but it's also worth going out of your way to buy it now! It all depends on how much disposable income you personally have. 

As for the Xbox, it is better to wait till their exclusive games come out but buying it right now wouldn't be a bad decision.

If I decided right now that I want one I'd wait until the hype was over. I've bought majority of my consoles used.

I don't even know what the cost of a ps5 is. I know it would make me gag a little bit if I looked up the price of a new one after buying a ps4 new years ago. My ps4 is the only console I've bought new. Had some extra cash at the time. Despite that I was still struggling trying to justify it to myself.

Maybe it's worth it to some to have a new ps5. Personally I'd rather wait for a better price.