Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Will I have to hear Trump swamping the media for the rest of my life. Give me a break. I’m 79 now, and just wonder if he just might go first?

Yep, probably have to put up with him depending on which media outlets you prefer.

Trump is going to continue making noise until he croaks.

Liberal media will have to decide if they want to continue making him look like a boob or if they want to ignore him. 

I personally vote not to give the Big Orange Idiot one more iota of media attention unless it's TRULY newsworthy, but media are in the business of selling.  Seriously...all the headlines about Trump's hair color?  Sad what American idiots consider newsworthy...no wonder what gets reported is so moronic.

Joe biden is better than donald trump

We can't see the future, but I've got my fingers crossed for you that he goes first. 

solution  YOU HAVE THE POWER

a REMOTE  and a ON  OFF   button

and then there are times  when a GOOD laugh  is a change  as you see the  a dozen CLOWNS  try to fit in a volkswagen

( Guliani  claims  votes in 28 states were SHIPPED to  GERMANY and SPAIN  to be counted by "SMART MATIC" ) LOL  

interesting  how did they get back to the USA   maybe POMPEO   brought them BACK to the USA by borrowing  air force one or maybe TRUMPS POST OFFICE GUY

Come January, media will be so busy praising their little tin god, Bidet, Trump will be forgotten. Just wait 

• Andy C

I'll admit watching him flounder feels kinda good. 

Gonna be honest he will swamp the media for about 6-12 months, after that it will probably be whatever trump (probably his daughter) that takes up his legacy.

If you are 79 and live in a Blue city , you'll be dead from COVID by New Year .

• ?

Yea, Trump has dominated the lame stream media