Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Will I have to hear Trump swamping the media for the rest of my life. Give me a break. I’m 79 now, and just wonder if he just might go first?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yep, probably have to put up with him depending on which media outlets you prefer.

Trump is going to continue making noise until he croaks.

Liberal media will have to decide if they want to continue making him look like a boob or if they want to ignore him. 

I personally vote not to give the Big Orange Idiot one more iota of media attention unless it's TRULY newsworthy, but media are in the business of selling.  Seriously...all the headlines about Trump's hair color?  Sad what American idiots consider newsworthy...no wonder what gets reported is so moronic.

• 2 months ago

Joe biden is better than donald trump

• 2 months ago

We can't see the future, but I've got my fingers crossed for you that he goes first. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

solution  YOU HAVE THE POWER

a REMOTE  and a ON  OFF   button

and then there are times  when a GOOD laugh  is a change  as you see the  a dozen CLOWNS  try to fit in a volkswagen

( Guliani  claims  votes in 28 states were SHIPPED to  GERMANY and SPAIN  to be counted by "SMART MATIC" ) LOL  

interesting  how did they get back to the USA   maybe POMPEO   brought them BACK to the USA by borrowing  air force one or maybe TRUMPS POST OFFICE GUY

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Come January, media will be so busy praising their little tin god, Bidet, Trump will be forgotten. Just wait 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'll admit watching him flounder feels kinda good. 

• 2 months ago

Gonna be honest he will swamp the media for about 6-12 months, after that it will probably be whatever trump (probably his daughter) that takes up his legacy.

• 2 months ago

If you are 79 and live in a Blue city , you'll be dead from COVID by New Year .

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yea, Trump has dominated the lame stream media 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.