Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Has Taylor Swift gained weight? ?

Only in her wallet.      

why do you care? taylor is infinitely hotter and more relevant than you

Shes a porker fo sho

Body shaming is never okay unless we're talking about the morbidly obese president 

I would love to check it out

Probably, but its natural. So I don't understand  why its important as long as she  is healthy. And even if she wasn't thats her business.  I'm sorry but I feel very irritated  when people feel the need to criticize peoples appearance.  Taylor swift is gorgeous 😍 inside and out! And bringing attention to the fact she has gained a little bit of weight is shallow and shameful. We shouldn't be looking at such little traits as flaws.  

• Lili

Yes, it does look like it.

The older women get, the harder it is to maintain a teenager's skinny physique. Men have the same problem.

She looked less skinny the last commercial I saw her in for capital one. Most people gain weight as they get older. Look at Paris Hilton then and now.  I had an old girlfriend who was 100 pounds 28 years ago and looks to be about 125-130 now from a pic I saw. 5-6.  Those cute at the time saddlebags don't look so cute anymore.

I don't follow her, so I really wouldn't know. 

I hope so jk, LOL I do not know.