? asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 2 months ago

is there an alternative browser to yahoo where i can express my opinion on articles?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There are many.Daily mail is one.Buzzfeed is another.

• 2 months ago

Mario is looking for websites allowing comments to their articles. That was obvious when I read his question. So what, if he misstated browser!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yahoo is not a browser. It is a website. You need a browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge in order to access Yahoo.

• 2 months ago

Yahoo has NEVER been a browser. There?are four browsers that are compatible with Yahoo.com and YA internet Exploere is?NOT compatible. 

Yahoo started as a?search engine in 1993. Yahoo has?NOT powered its own search engine in years. The search engine is currently powered by Microsoft and Bing. 

Verizon Media?disabled ALL commenting acrossthe entire Yahoo platform in July, 4 months ago and counting. NO ONE Knows if this?is really temporary or if and when Verizon Media, NOT Yahoo, might enable commenting on news?articles or YA answers again. 

Yahoo IS NOT a browser and never has been. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Quora or answers.com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.