Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 2 months ago

Does the left or right believe in the concept of forgiveness more, and why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Right because the left believes in cancel culture.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The left

The right believes in revenge

• 2 months ago

Forgiveness for the rich or the poor?  Read what Jesus says about "the least of these my brothers and sisters" https://biblehub.com/matthew/25-40.htm

Which side, left or right, do you think is working to do more for the refugees who are truly "the least of these my brothers and sisters"?

• 2 months ago

Google the "Trump Accountability Project".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Conservative thinking is revenge thinking, like the schoolyard bullies they admire and radical Islam.

• 2 months ago

I don't think it's a Left vs Right thing to ask who forgives more. It's over-generalization. You really need to boil this down to the individual person level.

I know people on both sides who are really forgiven almost to a fault and, on the flip side, I also know people on both sides who are absolutely closeminded jerks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure, they forgive KKK democrat members, democrat racists, democrat pedos etc,... Its only bad when those people from the other party do it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.