Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 2 months ago

Does the left or right believe in the concept of forgiveness more, and why?

Right because the left believes in cancel culture.

• ?

The left

The right believes in revenge

Forgiveness for the rich or the poor?  Read what Jesus says about "the least of these my brothers and sisters" https://biblehub.com/matthew/25-40.htm

Which side, left or right, do you think is working to do more for the refugees who are truly "the least of these my brothers and sisters"?

Google the "Trump Accountability Project".

• ?

Conservative thinking is revenge thinking, like the schoolyard bullies they admire and radical Islam.

I don't think it's a Left vs Right thing to ask who forgives more. It's over-generalization. You really need to boil this down to the individual person level.

I know people on both sides who are really forgiven almost to a fault and, on the flip side, I also know people on both sides who are absolutely closeminded jerks.

Sure, they forgive KKK democrat members, democrat racists, democrat pedos etc,... Its only bad when those people from the other party do it.