? asked in Computers & InternetHardwareMonitors · 2 months ago

How can I make my screen less bright?

Apply some car window film to it.

If this is a laptop, there are keys marked with filled (brighter) and open or dark (dimmer) sun symbols.  Use the second one.

Or in the operating system settings, you can make the display dimmer.

Same applies to tablets, watches and smart phones.

If a desktop computer's monitor, there are keys to get to the menu and do brightness adjustment.

Put a towel over it.

In windows, open the Display Control Panel, search it for waht you need to darken the screen!

Go into Settings/Preferences on your computer. Look for Display. When you enter the Display you should see Brightness. My Mac laptop has a slider switch which decreases Brightness by moving the button to the left and increases Brightness by adjusting to right.

Different makers use different terms so you may see this adjustment labeled differently than in my example. Look through your settings and you should find it.

You would need to adjust the brightness of your screen. Without knowing what monitor/device you have, no one can tell you exactly how. The owner's manual of your product should have instructions on how to do it.

How to lessen the brightness of the screen?