Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 3 months ago

Vet help for cat?

I recently had been exposed to covid and can’t go back to a vet. A week ago I took my cat to the vet and they diagnosed my cat with earmites and recommended over the counter medicine to treat the ear mites. I tried what was recommended and it doesn’t appear to be helping. Is there any home remedies or over the counter medicine to treat my cat’s ear mights? I think he has developed an ear infection too. What do I do? I can’t wait to get this treated reading it can damage his ear canal. What do I do? Please help? 

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing). Do you want the Holy Spirit to defend you or you want the antichrist to defend you using cameras? Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church.

Wax candles, antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), one cup, one spoon, non-Kosher non-barcoded non-QRcoded non-yeast bread/wine...

Three biggest saints in this order: (1)Theotokos Virgin Mary; (2)John the Baptist who was beheaded on 9/11 (soccer ball = John the Baptist’s head); (3)Tsar Nicolas 2nd = redeemer from lower caser “r” (while Christ is “Redeemer” from capital “R”).

Patriarch Kiril of Russia is enemy of Christ and should be executed; give me a gun now to shoot Kiril; not only Kiril but all the traitors from all local Orthodox churches; last Orthodox Patriarch = Irenaios 1st of Jerusalem; Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago.

Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell; Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVID restrictions will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell.

Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, Ein Karem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarch Kirill of Russia and Mark of Berlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them.

Matthew 18:15-17; 15 “If your brother or sister[a] sins,[b] go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[c] 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a Pagan or a tax collector”.

English Psalm 96:5 (Russian Psalm 95:5); “Because all gods of Pagans are demons. The LORD created the heavens”; forgive me.

Source(s): Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462 If you follow the New COVID religion, then you're going to hell; no ifs and buts about it. Chipped vaccine = mark of the beast; forgive me
  • *****

Assuming you're telling the truth (I've never known a vet to recommend over the counter products for ear mites- prescription products are available, affordable, and far more effective), you phone the vet back, explain the situation, and figure out a solution with them. They may be willing to prescribe something that you can have someone pick up for you, or they may even be willing to drop it at your door themselves. If they need to see your cat again, put the cat in a disinfected carrier, set it outside your door, and have a masked and gloved friend or family member come pick them up and take them in to the vet, wiping down areas of the carrier you have touched.   My vet has even offered to send a staff member to pick up my pet once when my dog was ill and I had just had surgery and couldn't drive. 

Call the vet. They have already seen the cat and should be able to give you new meds without seeing him again. If they decide they do need to see him because of a possible ear infection they can take the precautions necessary. 

• Maxi

Not the truth! NO vet would 'recommend' OTC medication simply as OTC medication doesn't work............ so what else are you lying about likely you didn't bother taking your cat to any vet in the first place and likey the "exposed to covid" is also a lie too......... much more likely you think you can cure on the cheap...you can't, so phone the vet and book and appointment get the cat examined and a real treatment given

over the counter medication?  You need to go back to the vet. If u can't then get a friend/relative to