Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

am I wrong in this situation?

at that time I was 12 years old, my sister was 6 years old, and my cousins ​​(a boy and a girl) were 7 years old. We went to the bathroom at home the 4 of us together, took off our clothes and went to take a shower. But at that time I was in puberty, right when I saw the  girls naked, I had an erection right in front of them unintentionally. did I go wrong?

Update:

Catherine, I’m not a native in your language...yep, I made a mistake

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No you were not wrong.

Erections can happen anytime.

We're the girls curious?

Source(s): Personal life
  • 1 month ago

Is weird that they were 7 but like you didn´t do anything wrong your body just reacted. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You behaved like a boy going through puberty.  Your sex hormones were awakening and boys that age are very easily aroused and get erections with very little visual stimulation.  Don't overthink this as you were a very innocent kid who didn't really understand what he was doing but was driven by his awakening sex hormones.  It is all part of growing up and learning about sex and you just did what a lot of boys do at that age.  It does not appear from what you say that any of the other children were hurt and likely they were there out of curiosity to see what the others look like naked.

• Willie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As long as you didn't have sex with them and they knew you are a boy I saw no wrong in what happened because it was normal to get an attention.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes you are the older one. There is no reason to get naked with these 2 girls. Your a pervert. Stop doing **** like that or you are gonna end up being a pedophile.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

why would you think its okay for a 12 year old boy to get naked in front of a 6 and 7 year old nude girls - looks like you were being a pervert and wanting to see nude girls, its one thing if the girls were the same age as you and doing the 'I will show you mine if you show me yours'.

you sound dangerous to be around little kids - you should tell your parents so they can keep your sister safe from you

• 2 months ago

"Did I go wrong?" Did you attend school? Ever?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

an erection cant be helped.....as long as you didnt use it

• 2 months ago

Don't feed the Troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.