Do you suddenly turn into a black belt karate master when there is a spider on you?

Not sure about spiders, but a few years back I heard my terrier making a ruckus in my backyard.  I went outside to find her with a baby possum in her mouth, violently thrashing it from side to side.

I shouted for her to stop and she ran into the house, leaving the poor little possum lying twisted and motionless on the grass.  I poked it a few times with my toe but there was no sign of life, so I grabbed a shovel from the shed to scoop it into the trash bin.

The moment I got it off the grass, the little guy hopped to his feet, looked at me and began sprinting up the shovel handle towards my hands....

Let me tell you, the "Matrix" and "Crouching Tiger" guys would have been proud of the back flip and flying kick I executed to boot the shovel and suddenly-resurrected passenger clean into my  neighbor's yard.

• Probably not but you may look like one for a short time.

• Funnel

Haaa haa haa. Really good funny question. I turn into wipey wiperton.

Yes, that's precisely how it works. Congratulations: you've cracked the code.

• ?

I look more like a failing white belt on his first day of karate class with an itch I can't reach.

I nominate you for most moronic question of the year.

Thanks for participating