Isn’t it great news Donald Trump Jr has Covid 19?

He ignored it and said it’s fake. Now he has it. This is hilarious and very ironic 😂😂😂

5 days ago

He wins a Darwin Award

• 1 day ago

no,and you are one nasty individual,even thinking that,adults do not wish,for bad things to happen to anyone...so clearly, you are just a kid

• 3 days ago

If he recovers from it, that will prove it is fake. But the libs will continue lying and saying covid19 is serious, despite the facts.

• 4 days ago

I don't want either my friends or my enemies to get COVID-19.  The answer is no, it is not great news that Donald Trump Jr caught COVID-19, just like it is not great news when anyone has caught COVID-19. In addition, he can spread it to other people.  Also, if he ends up having to go to the hospital and get put on a ventilator, that is one less ventilator for other people who you and I may agree with politically. 

• Mark J
    4 days ago

Grow up.

You may dislike the individual, you may hate the policies, you may even have a personal grudge against the man, whether thats justified or not.

But to claim him getting diagnosed with Covid 19 is "hilarious" says far more about you and your lack of humanity that Trump Jnr.

4 days ago

What a typical hateful liberal response. We shouldn't be celebrating anybody getting ill I don't care what the illness is. I can't believe I live in a country with people like this. Also he's young and like over 90% of young people he'll be asymptomatic to mild and survive. You think Biden will be a great presidentsync again he won't do any more than Trump did and these Democrats are trying to bring in socialism. You have no damn clue what you're supporting. 

• 5 days ago

This has to be one of the most immature un American thing I have ever seen on ya it's ok if you support one Biden but to say that it is  funny that anyone has covid is unacceptable. The level of hate and disdain that you have sounds Hitler's disdain for the jews, I truely hope that you don't mean this. If you do I hope that you realize that when you wish or are happy that anyone has a possible deadly virus will come back to haunt you in the worst way and I hope that this doesn't happen. I'm scared to death of Karma she is a cruel reminder that no one is immune to her or will  escape her power. Your should be scared too I  don't want to be you right now. I am a strong dedicated supporter of President Trump and I hope that the election is over turned I fear that Joe Biden whole candidacy has been a farce to make sure that kamalia Harris becomes President knowing full well that he is not healthy enough to serve a full term, I will be extremely disappointed but I have never nor would I ever hope or wish anything like this on them or anyone. I was with a group of Trump supporters and one of them said that they hoped Biden would have a stroke and I am proud to say that not one of us agreed and we told this person to get out of our faces. This won't have time happy ending for you especially if he dies it doesn't matter if he's symptomatic or not we all should know by now that this virus can always be deadly. So happy to see that most of us see this as a disgusting thing to say about anyone no matter who you support

• Ann
    5 days ago

Leave it to a liberal to be glad that someone is sick. 

• 5 days ago

Will recover from it at his hunting lodge.

• 5 days ago

Anonymous; Be careful what you say about “imbreeders”, their are pictures on Hunter’s laptop 

• 5 days ago

Better news would be hearing you have full blown AIDS.  Then we could laugh at you for being an ignoramus.  THAT would be hilarious.  By the way, sparky, fewer than 1% of people diagnosed with the Hunan Virus die from it, despite the rabid reports in the sycophantic media.