Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I’m 5’7 and I have weigh 265 am I too fat ?

Im 5'7 and fat and 75 lbs smaller than you

You are overweight yes. Now what? Do you feel good? Do you want to change? You weight is simply how strong your gravitational pull is to the earth. It can't take away your value as a human being. It can come with certain possibilities and health risks such as heart disease or diabetes, but if you want to lose weight, just make sure you are doing it because you love yourself and want to improve yourself. Not because you hate yourself. Losing weight won't change the inner hurt. Coming from a morbidly obese person, speak to a doctor and consider a therapist if your self esteem has caused you turmoil. And again, your weight has nothing to do with personal value.

• ?

Yep          .

Eat good for the holidays, and then get a gym membership for the new year's and lose 100 or more pounds.

how much pork and cake are you shoveling per day?

So according to the BMI calculator your BMI is over 30 which puts you in obese/morbid obesity but I do not know your fat or muscle index (how much fat compared to muscle you have). A really muscle-y guy who has like no fat can be considered obese just because muscle weights more than fat. So without knowing that info I cannot particularly tell you. If you have more fat than muscle then yes you would be obese.

"Your BMI is 41.5, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height."

Please engage in proper diet 

https://health.gov/our-work/food-nutrition/2015-20...

and physical activity

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/losing_weight/in...

See your primary Doctor for assistance as soon as possible.

The word you are groping for is Oink.

• Andy C

Impossible to tell from the data. 

Are you extremely muscular?

You know if you are fat.

You are not just too fat, but morbidly obese.