Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I’m 5’7 and I have weigh 265 am I too fat ?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Im 5'7 and fat and 75 lbs smaller than you

• 2 months ago

You are overweight yes. Now what? Do you feel good? Do you want to change? You weight is simply how strong your gravitational pull is to the earth. It can't take away your value as a human being. It can come with certain possibilities and health risks such as heart disease or diabetes, but if you want to lose weight, just make sure you are doing it because you love yourself and want to improve yourself. Not because you hate yourself. Losing weight won't change the inner hurt. Coming from a morbidly obese person, speak to a doctor and consider a therapist if your self esteem has caused you turmoil. And again, your weight has nothing to do with personal value.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yep          .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Eat good for the holidays, and then get a gym membership for the new year's and lose 100 or more pounds.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

how much pork and cake are you shoveling per day?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

So according to the BMI calculator your BMI is over 30 which puts you in obese/morbid obesity but I do not know your fat or muscle index (how much fat compared to muscle you have). A really muscle-y guy who has like no fat can be considered obese just because muscle weights more than fat. So without knowing that info I cannot particularly tell you. If you have more fat than muscle then yes you would be obese.

• 2 months ago

"Your BMI is 41.5, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height."

Please engage in proper diet 

https://health.gov/our-work/food-nutrition/2015-20...

and physical activity

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/losing_weight/in...

See your primary Doctor for assistance as soon as possible.

• 2 months ago

The word you are groping for is Oink.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Impossible to tell from the data. 

Are you extremely muscular?

You know if you are fat.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are not just too fat, but morbidly obese.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.