My car is very beautiful?

A black jaguar car

Elegant chic,Chrome plated front windshield Metal-plated back glassThe shiny rims accelerate to one hundred kilometers per hour in three seconds :)That price More than 400000 $ which people like you will never drive.And I parked the car in the opposite houseInstead of enjoying the beauty of the car. Because it helps change the scenery of his house to be beautifulHe came back and blamed me.They are jealous of my car, right?And who do you think is wrong?!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How can we tell?  You posted no photo of your car !

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh yes they look great but I rather have one that runs well without replacing expensive parts often. 

• 2 months ago

Dunno about anyone else but here's my answer to all those who read your question.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

No your car is not very beautiful.  Thank you for asking, I guess.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I have no idea how much 400000 $ is. Is that anything like $400,000? Other than that, I sense a troll.

• 2 months ago

you likely take the bus

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Looking at your question history you are a.....

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I drive a better car than you so don't make wild statements. 

Anyway, you should learn the meaning of a question and this ain't it.

• 2 months ago

I don't want a car like that personally. I would prefer a car that you can park at a shopping center without it being scratched and destroyed.

Obviously you are very rich... but if I had that kind of money, I would never spend it on cars, because that is micro-penis behavior.

• 2 months ago

You're stuck up. Being rich doesnt make you cool 🤣🤣🤣 the only friends you'll ever make will be fake. They'll use you for your money. So be careful, and dont treat yourself the your money is the most important aspect about you. God bless

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.