My car is very beautiful?

A black jaguar car

Elegant chic,Chrome plated front windshield Metal-plated back glassThe shiny rims accelerate to one hundred kilometers per hour in three seconds :)That price More than 400000 $ which people like you will never drive.And I parked the car in the opposite houseInstead of enjoying the beauty of the car. Because it helps change the scenery of his house to be beautifulHe came back and blamed me.They are jealous of my car, right?And who do you think is wrong?!

• car253

How can we tell?  You posted no photo of your car !

• chorle

Oh yes they look great but I rather have one that runs well without replacing expensive parts often. 

Dunno about anyone else but here's my answer to all those who read your question.

No your car is not very beautiful.  Thank you for asking, I guess.

• ?

I have no idea how much 400000 $ is. Is that anything like $400,000? Other than that, I sense a troll.

you likely take the bus

Looking at your question history you are a.....

I drive a better car than you so don't make wild statements. 

Anyway, you should learn the meaning of a question and this ain't it.

I don't want a car like that personally. I would prefer a car that you can park at a shopping center without it being scratched and destroyed.

Obviously you are very rich... but if I had that kind of money, I would never spend it on cars, because that is micro-penis behavior.

You're stuck up. Being rich doesnt make you cool 🤣🤣🤣 the only friends you'll ever make will be fake. They'll use you for your money. So be careful, and dont treat yourself the your money is the most important aspect about you. God bless