Are the Trumpies going to whine about losing for the next 4 years the same way the Clintonoids did?

Is that what our supposed "important national politics" is going to be about every cycle?

• garry
    7 days ago

just as the democrats whined and failed lol , atleast we dont vote for an old man like biden , atleast a black female will run america ..lol

• 1 week ago

I hope not. I hope they regroup, do a little recon, and support the right people in local & national elections moving forward. No time to bleed. Either get busy Dying, or get busy Living. 

• Rayal
    1 week ago

"Clintonoids" didn't whine about losing the election after a while.

But the Trump Administrations actions and general incompetence did get a lot of play.

Then came the Covid Pandemic and everyone could see Trump's stupidity, lack of interest, and major incompetence to handle a national crisis.  250,000 dead can no longer complain.

• 1 week ago

No.‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

No need.

• 1 week ago

They'll be worse.

• 1 week ago

Alright there, fence-sitter.  I guess you don't oppose or condone the destruction of the country, congrats.