Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

What do you think Adolf Hitler would think of Donald Trump?

259 Answers

Relevance
  • 23 hours ago

He would've probably thought that Trump is moving in the right direction, but is not going far enough. Trump is Germanic, and very protectionist in nature. Hitler was protectionist and wanted to unite all Germanic people, similar to what Trump wants when he hinted that more people from Norway should be moving to the US, and not people from 3rd world countries. 

• 2 days ago

He's say that Trump has made a good start, but Trump really needs to sent the following to "camp":  

Princess Ivanka, Jared Kushner, Stephen Miller, Steven Mnuchin, Jason Greenblatt, David Shulkin, Gary Cohn, Lawrence Kudlow, Jason Greenblatt, Anne Neuberger, and another dozen or so advisors, incompetents, and grifters.

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

I think he'd be sympathetic --- Trump only had four years, and it really takes about a dozen years to totally destroy a modern country.

• 3 days ago

Trump told German Chancellor Angela Merkel that Germany was not spending enough on their military. Trump would probably tell Hitler the same thing. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

Hitler would not associated with Trump, he would think Trump's Racial Purity Ideals a little too extreme.

• 3 days ago

I think Hitler would have viewed Trump as a foreign threat because Hitler wanted to take over the world and restart the human race with the Aryan race. It doesn't matter how bad Trump is doing at his job as President, the fact that he is American would stand in Hitler's way of achieving his evil genocide plan. 

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

"Soulmates!"      

• 4 days ago

He would denounce any free country

• 4 days ago

I'm guessing the term would be "degenerate capitalist."

Trump, after all, was a guy that became a celebrity due to his wealth and rise in the wealthy circles of NYC....celebrated for his lavish lifestyle, which included partying with the kinds of folks that Hitler despised...

• 4 days ago

Well, I would think he would want to have Donald Trump killed because Donald Trump is not afraid to speak up of people's right.  He is direct and says what's on his mind.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.