Are Chinchillas good or bad pets?

I’ve had plenty of chinchillas and now I have two again. They are definitely cute animals and I always snuggle with them and play with them they are fun animals, they do move around a lot though but you gotta know how to hold them properly. They do live for a long time so it’s a commitment and the start of fee for some is expensive but after that they aren’t that costly. They are nice pets to have 

I think Chinchilla is a good pet. I think that there is no food cost because the body is small because it seems not to squeal in the middle of the night.

• Kenny

People I know that have had them didn't replace them with more chinchillas after they died .  They say that they don't like to be picked up .

All I know is that the time is now for people to have an close relationship with God while they are still living and with that being said if anyone want to change their life right now for the better all they have to do is allow God to come into their life and make God leader of their life. For if they do they will become a winner in life, experience true happiness, experience long lasting success all they have to do is make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when they pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way

• Murzy

They are ok but not my fav.