Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Why do some people keep saying Biden won?

• 2 days ago

I think it might be something to do with the fact that Trump got 73,815,488 votes, and  PRESIDENT ELECT BIDEN got 79,887,852. 

That's - oooh, I'll just count on my fingers .....6,072,364 MORE for P.E. Biden. Or if you prefer, Trump got  6,072,364 votes LESS than P.E. Biden.So that does sort-of prove that Biden won, doesn't it?

Source(s): Associated Press
  • 3 days ago

Cause they doing all they can to get trump out of office trump has stop war there for the deep State can't make money of war 

• 3 days ago

This election was for Harris, not Biden.  Harris won, not Biden.

• 3 days ago

Because liberals believe everything they hear from the mainstream media.

Trump is going to be reelected.

• 4 days ago

Because he did 

• 4 days ago

Joe Biden won the presidential election, thanks mainly to us, the American people who votes, and I personally don't believe there was anything wrong with the election whatsoever, nor was I aware about possible voter fraud or corruption

But, I think the question we should be asking ourselves whether Donald J.Trump is making a big mistake by refusing to concede the election and acknowledge the results of the presidential election,which in fact, he is, and we need him to reconsider his decision to concede now or regret later.

• 5 days ago

Because he did

• Mark
    5 days ago

Because he did, BIGLY.

5 days ago

Mathematics don't lie... trump does.                                        

5 days ago

at this point trump is  like a drowning man grasping at straw . the only way he is going to get to 270 is if he looses 50 pounds .