Does anyone else support/understand my world-view?

You can't have everything perfect until you are 

a spiritual-genius. Einstein was nothing compared

to our true potential. I've met people who can 

attract money out of thin-air. Others have de-materialized

(became invisible and teleported) right in front of my eyes. 

It's nothing new. These are called Siddhi-Powers. 

They're normal in some countries. Just not in America. 

Your thoughts? 

Update:

Yes, I know AI and Clones can be used for good or evil. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Critical thinking is an important life skill. It will save you a lot of heart ache and money. Learn it!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Perhaps, but I am not one of them (who supports/understands your world view).

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality?

Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Miguel i can only guess but it would be you are in a highly advance reincarnation 

I think the DMV reincarnated you last and your paper work was rejected because of the lame employee typo . It also seems the confederations sees hiccups from almost 

42,440 years ago . Also the 3D printer was low on ink last reincarnation and the yellow and purple flames faded and register as a different quadrants .

Your enlightenment is on track but maintenance was less than sufficient and you need to see a galactic mechanic to check for loose stellar swing arms and robotic reengagement . It's under warranty but you need to get a new representative 

to negotiate issues about mid ice age .

You need to slow down too because footquarters is having  difficulty tracking you 

and when you come in calibration is difficult . Also enjoy this life because i've been informed next life is a tornado before the calm .

• 2 months ago

I think you are a deluded person with crazy notions that spouts gibberish fit only for the gullible. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You don't want to know my thoughts.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go away, Miguel, and take your chats and rants with you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.