Does anyone else support/understand my world-view?

You can't have everything perfect until you are 

a spiritual-genius. Einstein was nothing compared

to our true potential. I've met people who can 

attract money out of thin-air. Others have de-materialized

(became invisible and teleported) right in front of my eyes. 

It's nothing new. These are called Siddhi-Powers. 

They're normal in some countries. Just not in America. 

Your thoughts? 

Yes, I know AI and Clones can be used for good or evil. 

Critical thinking is an important life skill. It will save you a lot of heart ache and money. Learn it!!!

Perhaps, but I am not one of them (who supports/understands your world view).

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality?

Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

Miguel i can only guess but it would be you are in a highly advance reincarnation 

I think the DMV reincarnated you last and your paper work was rejected because of the lame employee typo . It also seems the confederations sees hiccups from almost 

42,440 years ago . Also the 3D printer was low on ink last reincarnation and the yellow and purple flames faded and register as a different quadrants .

Your enlightenment is on track but maintenance was less than sufficient and you need to see a galactic mechanic to check for loose stellar swing arms and robotic reengagement . It's under warranty but you need to get a new representative 

to negotiate issues about mid ice age .

You need to slow down too because footquarters is having  difficulty tracking you 

and when you come in calibration is difficult . Also enjoy this life because i've been informed next life is a tornado before the calm .

I think you are a deluded person with crazy notions that spouts gibberish fit only for the gullible. 

• Jake

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary of the Virgin Mary every day with care and sincerity.

You don't want to know my thoughts.

Go away, Miguel, and take your chats and rants with you.