What cord connects to this? AV old tv?

I just got an old javelin 1989 monitor and it has a video in out port but I don’t know which cables would fit. Please let me know if anyone knows I’ll add a picture 

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Yes, BNC connector. Make sure to get (UK standard ) RG59 cable , ie cable with 75 ohm impedance. 50 ohm cable is also used with the connectors for thin wire ethernet, I've seen people mixing these up before just because they look identical.

    Of course, with this monitor and these connectors you need the correct kind of analogue video signal in order to see anything on the monitor.

  • 2 months ago

    You the interface, which is no longer being sold!

  • 2 months ago

    BNC video cable.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.