Anonymous

How come everyone thinks that my probation officer will hunt me down in other states if I were to cut off my ankle monitor?

So I've about had it and so I'm planning on fleeing the state in search of freedom from my stupid electronic shackles. I'm tired of not being able to go visit my friends or go anywhere that's out of state. I've made my decisions and so I got a plan in place. I'm planning on going to san francisco and live with my friend jonathan. He owns an apartment there and I can lay low there and get a new identity and live as another person. I'm already tired of living here anyways so I think doing this would also be beneficial to my mental health. Everyone keeps on telling me that my probation officer will hunt me down and go to california and arrest me. I don't get why she would even do that when that would be out of her jurisdiction. I'm not a threat to everyone but everyone keeps on claiming that I am and I'm tired of it. I just suffer from my illness and I make mistakes from being drowned in depression. I just want to be free. Why do people not understand that I just want to be free from this and not have headaches anymore ?? Why do people think that she will hunt me down ??

A warrant will be put out for you, and then you'll have to deal with both law enforcement and possibly bounty hunters. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

If you cut off your monitor and flee the state you probation officer won't hunt you down but your probation will be revoked and an arrest warrant will be issued.  Given your history in your community the police will be looking for you the minute they get notice of you cutting off your monitor. 

But then since you 1. don't have a car, 2. don't have a driver's license, 3. don't have any money to pay for travel you aren't going anyplace.  You'll go to jail which will make being fit with an ankle bracelet look like a piece of cake.

It is also obvious you have no skills other than whining and making up elaborate trolls which I for one stopped believing a long time ago.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being and inept troll and liar is not a disability, jacob.

Definitely not a smart idea. You will get a warrant out for you and you will eventually get caught. Only that time they will stick you in prison for your full term. They won't give you the option of probation. Better to just wait it out

why don't you  prove you are KV, btw probation officers can pursue you out of city lines, likely don't do it personally, but if they get info on wear a person is, will alert local authorities.

Do you really think we care about what you want to do ?? Well guess what. WE DON'T CARE. You won't listen to anyone anyways so why should we waste our time on you. We don't even have to call richland county sheriff or court cause the moment you cut that bracelet, they will know immediately and will be dispatched and will arrest you. Believe me when I say that cause they will respond as quickly as possible. You won't even make it out of the area as they will have deputies searching for you. They treated it as if you escaped prison if you were to cut the bracelet.