Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 2 months ago

Should covid vaccines be mandatory? Are you for or against?

No they should NOT be mandatory!

Had the leaders been up to the task of leadership they should acted promptly to isolate, quarantine those suspected of exposure!

Now they have the cheek to inforce!

1. The companies want immunity from prosecution in the event that their vaccine causes the disease itself!

Hardly an endorsement of faith in their own product!

2. Vaccines take decades to be observed safe! Less then 1 year is insufficient time!

I don't think I trust my government enough to get one . but no it shouldn't be mandatory 

No.  If you want to believe the vaccine will protect you, get the shot.  You'll be protected.  I don't want the shot so I shouldn't have to get it.  I feel sufficiently protected as things now stand.  Also, I don't trust any medical treatment required by the federal government.  Basically, I don't trust the federal government.

No, they should not be mandatory.  Even for the greatest "safety," there is no need.  If most people get the vaccine, those who don't get it will be protected too.  If somebody once in a while gets COVID-19, it is not a public health emergency.

In fact, if the number of cases is cut in half, the result would be just fine.

And it is wrong to take away people's freedom for no good reason.

Not mandatory, but I think companies should not employ people unless they are vaccinated.  Kids have to have various shots to go to school. 

just said on tv every vaccine leads to some side effects and could lead to a sore arm and fatigue and headache's. 

Do we therefore have time off work and  if we cannot seek work can we claim benefits for the time we are not able to seek work? 

my  workmate said he had the flu vaccine and was ill and would never have it again.

why are they playing up these vaccines before they have not even been passed for use yet?

If it can give you immunities, then yes.

I think mandatory for anyone who works or plays around a large number of people.. Schools, sports, church..

No, it's against our Human Rights to force people to have a vaccination against their will.  I would imagine that most people that take the vaccine are those of us that worry that catching Covid, will cause breathing problems or a near death experience.

Apparently it won't be effective on the under 30's.

A good question,  because no-one knows for sure whether there will be side effects.  This vaccine has been rushed into production which is why I won't rush to have it. 

I will reserve judgement for now.