? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do angry black people make the best majors and teachers?

Anger destroys and ruins you. I used to have a black girlfriend few years back 

I was always nice to her to the best of my ability. Helped her financially too. 

But she was short tempered and got angry for very minor and small things. I used to let it go.

Then one night she just snapped on me very bad just because she was having bad day.

I was done and told her never to contact me. 

She contacted 9 months later that she is having lot of financial difficulties and I please assist.

I did not respond. Now she is behind in her rent, behind in car payments, buried in unpaid debts but I never ever respond to her.

As teachers, one look at the little commie morons they create and inflict upon society should tell just how "best" they are.  As majors, just fulfilling a racial quota does not a scholar make.  And I ain't jokin', token.

• ?

They are a passionate bunch. They also make good preachers.