Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Why do people these days eat fast food or order take out so much?

its easier than cooking.

I bake a Turkey last week. I have been eating the same food. for lunch and dinner.

It might seem more frequent with curbside or the multiple delivery apps, and if it actually is more frequent this era we're living in (possibly to continue into 2021) says it all.

No-contact food is a comfort in at least two ways. 

I haven't used either-or so far, though.

I've heard horror stories of the bag seals being broken and deliveries being made to the wrong person with almost no way to scold the person who just made off with money from the app. 

I guess its because of the psychological influence effect that's misused by the commercial advertisements nowadays... Becareful... 

Because life is very stressful these days, and you have to be relaxed and happy to cook, otherwise you'll burn the food or muck it up. Also lots of people live alone, its just no fun cooking then eating alone.

• ?

it makes there busy lives more easier

WHY ( cause reason , purpose for which , a action is done )  PEOPLE  , each person is a individual  with their own THOUGHTS / mind and each  will have THEIR individual  REASON or purpose ...

. and we KNOW that  people can have similar reasons ....thinking reasoning

the KEY word is   to EAT ... EATING is the behavior of humans and animals  to obtain CALORIES energy from FOOD and nutrition..

...another KEY word is FAST and TAKE out... a person could speculate cause FAST and TAKE OUT ( prepared by others )  eliminates TIME factor   labor  and even SKILL  of preparation  of meals and  cost  for the individual . another word that might be  part of reasoning is CONVENIENCE  of such a service of fast and take out

I am 23 and living on my own and I do not cook very well so I find fast food is cheap and easy to just get but it is not the healthiest option so it does worry me that i got so often but I am trying to do better

Because they are lazy and it is just so easy to buy take out food.  People like MacDonalds and other fast food outlets tend that make food to taste rather than for nutrition.  Fries cost them a few cents for a serve and their burger likely a couple dollars, and then the ice and watered down soft drinks likely cost them 20c so they likely they make quite a lot of money on this fatty low nutrition meal with little cost whereas if they made a nutritious meal likely it would cost them heaps in quality ingredients and preparation and their profit margins would be a lot less per meal.

It is becoming a problem especially in the USA where many people are actually only eating these low nutrition meals and are starting to get malnutrition.  Doctors report they are seeing diseases like scurvy which used to be seen in sailors who did not get to eat fruit and vegetables for months at sea in quite a few patients.

Nutritionists call this lack of fruit and vegetable meals beige food as it is mainly beige in color from being deep fried or food that does not have the color of colorful vegetables.   KFC with their buckets of fried chicken are a good example as it is only protein wrapped in fat and salt and offers no vitamins or minerals for good health.   Their belief is if it looks beige in color likely it is all fat and sugar and a disaster for your health if you eat it regularly.

Source(s): quite

Maybe they like food-poisoning.