Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What does a MAGA hat mean to you?

What words come to mind?

• ?

The new tin foil hat. Best to avoid anyone wearing one unless you can verify they have taken their medication.

• KTJoe

President of the United States of America

People who don't know what their talking about. Lets be honest. When is the last time you saw a person with a MAGA hat wearing a mask? As an independent who kind of likes trump but hates his followers that is what I think.

My Attorneys Get Annihilated.

Just another guy with a hat on.

Make America Great Again.....where are people getting racist, slavery, white supremacy, swastikas???? 99% of the population has NONE of these thoughts never had them even those who support President Trump. I'm sorry that you choose to believe what you say. I guess that 1% could be but  I know alot of democrats who more against immigration, blm, and Defunding the police and don't believe that global warming exists.  You need to understand that alot of Americans are single issue voters ( both parties ) seriously does that 1%really matter? Do you also realize that labelling PEOPLE white surpremist is racist what you are saying might make a difference if we had nerver had a black President, blacks in government, sports, entertainment etc.......do you also realize that people who never owned or ever considered owning a confederate flag some have 2 or 3.  When you start making demands about flags monuments movies that people feel cornered and threatened especially when those demands are taken to a flag on private property no one can change history no matter how many of these things are removed, but we can and have  learned form it. I'm positive that it all of these things we're removed from america that you will forgot that slavery existed. The sooner everyone realizes and accepts the fact that you CANNOT force a person or a group of people to like a person or race, gender or religion or a " political party "the quicker we can all get on with life. Call me  an ignoring naive redneck believe me I've been called a worse. I've been disappointed every time my guy isn't elected but the sun still came up and the world didn't end. We don't get our way MOST of time time. This is called LIFE and life doesn't care if our feelings get hurt she tells us to grow a pair and learn to deal with disappointment☺☺

Make Armenia Great Again

Many

Are

Getting

Arraigned

And "Individual-1" is next.

• bluto

Nothing says “I’m a sucker” like a maga hat.

Dunce cap.