Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 2 months ago

What do you think of Grace Dianne ?

Do you like it? 

how

Yeah, I like the spelling Diane too but I also like the spelling Dianne, so either is fine with me. That's nice, anonymous but I am not choosing a different middle name or changing my name choice at all. Also I'm not picking names based on the meanings or stories, I'm picking names based off of other things. 

Yes, it feels very classy and sensible. I like that you've used Grace as the first name, as it's very common at the moment as a middle name. The only thing I'd change is that I'd spell it Diane. 

Yes, that's a fine name.

No, I do not.  I love the name Diane or Diana.  I detest the name Grace.  It grates.  It's over used and it's boring.  I'd be okay with Dianne Grace but I'd like Diana Grace.

no.............................

I'd choose a different middle name. Grace comes from God, Jesus.

Wikipedia:

Diana[a] is a goddess in Roman and Hellenistic religion, primarily considered a patroness of the countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon. She is equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, and absorbed much of Artemis' mythology early in Roman history.

Diana is revered in modern neopagan religions including Roman neopaganism, Stregheria, and Wicca. From the medieval to the modern period, as folklore attached to her developed and was eventually adapted into neopagan religions, the mythology surrounding Diana grew to include a consort (Lucifer).

It sounds like a steak on a menu.