What’s a healthier choice for drinking than Soda Everyday?

Noticed I’m drinking way too much Mountain Dew and caffeine everyday!! What’s something else that’s healthier to drink? Like Milk?? Juice?? Water?? Coffee? 

The absolute best thing you can do for your body is drink water, and lots of it. Anything you drink that is sweet is loaded with sugar, even if it says things like 'natural' or 'made with real fruit', soda is just chemicals and sugar, coffee has caffeine so eventually that can start causing issues, and milk is ok, but still not optimal to drink that all the time. Water is good for every organ and every bodily system, it perfectly rehydrates everything, including your skin so that wrinkles are less noticable and it will help flush toxins and chemicals out so that you don't have that crap inside you. 

Water... If you wish to get healthy you need to do it... If not... Doctors are awaits you in the hospital or clinic nearby... 

Milk because it is good for your bones and water since it keeps you hydrated..

Coffee and especially if caffeinated would defeat the purpose, like an alcoholic who stops 

drinking one kind and then switches to another. What do you like among the other choices?

• Jerry

Drink water unless you have a worthwhile reason to drink something else. 

If you're reaching for a soda because it's quicker and easier than getting yourself a drink of cold water, try keeping a few travel cups of cold water in the fridge ready to grab and gulp. Or stock your fridge with sparkling water instead of soda. 

Water - you can add flavourings if you get bored with just water. Milk is also good.

If you need something fizzy, try a carbonated water. Regular water is healthier than anything with calories. 

V8 unsweetened tea water low fat milk. Caffeine in those drinks is a concern that you're talking about. but every single soft drink that you drink or every glass of juice that you drink contains over an ounce of sugar. I didn't think much of it when I was young but when I got older and now I have to take cholesterol and try glyceride pills for the rest of my life!