?
? asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

is there any truth to david ickes claims?

the latest claim he is making on bitchute, is that 5G can cause blood clots? i found this worrying, is there any truth to these things he claims?

Ickes is a fool and he always has been.

The stupid things he comes out with regarding alien visitation is nothing more than sheer idiocy.

No. He is a nut case. I consult a famous lady clairvoyant Rosemary Price a psychic, in UK, she has read up a lot about him and people like him.  Saved me the bother, too many of these nut cases around. If he had not been famous years ago and got money he would have been locked up by now.  He is not on tv now like he used to be thank god, but think he has a website up that one person a year looks at.   IF you are worried about getting blood clots eat nanno and vitamin k2, you can research it, you have time. plenty of ways to avoid blood clots - all down to diet. 

Hi, I don't believe everything Icke says but the chances are he is telling something that has some truth in it. I am not sure what but all liars have some truth in the story they are telling. It's up to us the listener to discern what that truth is. 

Source(s): I know a bunch of liars.

There is more truth to any Donald Trump claim than there is to those of David Icke, because at least Trump was right when he said CNN is completely full of shee-it.

Icke has been inventing conspiracy theories (really dumb ones) for decades now.  His most popular is the giant space-lizards that control every government in the world.  I swear he just sits at home with huge bags of various recreational drugs, does them all, records himself ranting while high as all hell, then puts it all into a book.

He's a 🤡..... Been saying stupid things for 40 years....

• Jim2

NO. He's crazy. Don't believe any of this stupid crap he spews out. In fact, please don't believe ANY conspiracy theory.