?
? asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

What baseball team do people in Boston cheer for and baseball team do they dislike ?

There are fans of all teams in Boston, but there are a lot more Red Sox fans than any other and the Yankees are the least favorite team of most people.

• The answer to your first question is a Captain Obvious response. 

The second answer has almost always been the Yankees. However, in recent years, I'd venture that the Tampa Bay Rays have been inching up there in overall vitriol for diehard Sawx fans.

I'm a lifelong Cleveland fan and I have no particular love for the Red Sox, but I don't view them as The Enemy, either. (For me, that honor will always go to the Yankees.)

Right now, they probably dislike the Red Sox the most.

For the most part ..

cheer for: Red Sox

dislike: Yankees

Source(s): I have family near Boston.

They cheer for the Yankees.

It should be the Red Sox. However there are many Yankee fans in Beantown. Of course the Yankees are the most hated along with the NBA'S Los Angeles Lakers.

Cheer for the Red Sox, dislike the  New York Yankees