Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 2 months ago

Would you join the army now or would ppl hassle you constantly with ‘sas are murderers wah wah’ ?

Aussie army. Can Aussies join the Brits also?

A few Rotten apples caught in time does Not destroy what is left in the Barrel

In General, the SAS have been Honourable since WW2

at the end of the Vietnam War I WAS SPAT UPON

I never Killed any Babies and Not RESPONSIBLE for the Mistakes of others but GOT THE BLAME ANYWAY 

The SAS will have to wait until the US finds a new boogieman so they can follow them blindly into battle..

it was a ONLY small few that were bad  out of  thousands of soldiers 

Don't tar them with the same brush, an alleged 29 rogue soldier out of  couple of thousand SAS that have served in Afghanistan is unfair, why would that stop you from joining the Army, i have yet to see anyone hassle the SAS

yes i certainly would 

Grubbie thinks joining Centrelink is better.

• ?

Who would we fight?

-canadian, can join the canadian armed forces or the british-

I'm too old and I'm kinda proud of the military for not letting a few diminish their name.