How can i become a doctor with a face like this my future is done!?

All my life i wanted to become a doctor i worked so hard for it i got a 4.0 in college and passed the mcat (A test your take to get into medical school), but this disease on my face came 2 years ago and i feel like there is no point in doing this doctor thing anymore.

Like i have a medical school interview soon and you already know they are going to prejudge me because of my disease and not accept me even with perfect grades. So I did all this for nothing i never asked for this disease it just came out of no where even if i did become a doctor what patients would want to risk having me do surgery on them when they probably think im slow or mentally due to being uniformed about the skin condition. I will probably have no patients at all. 

You care wrong. you can be anything you want to be in life.

you will be a better person they way you are and look.

there are many many people with Vitiligo. and that has never stop. them from been.

the best that they can be.

Maybe you can become a doctor and open a vitiligo clinic or maybe dermatology. 

Can you put some make-up on the light spots to cover it up? Don't give up. Buy some make-up and try it. This picture is part of an article that says this model hid it for 10 years. You can probably hide yours with make-up, too.  

It's funny how just because you didn't capitalize your I, and made a few run on sentences, that people say you have poor grammar. I think people do this if they are just lazy or in a hurry. It doesn't mean that they don't know HOW to write good sentences. 

Anyway, a positive attitude goes a long way. If you get a positive attitude, people will respond to that and be willing to work with you. 

• ?

I wouldn't care about your skin condition at all. But I would certainly refuse to be treated by ANY medical person as poorly educated as you obviously are.

First off, if this is a true question, I wouldn't say a damn thing about your condition if you were to be my surgeon! You are there to help save my life, why would I want to say anything ill about you?

Secondly, have you not seen the America's Next Top Model episode with a lady that has the same condition? She made it! and she is a model!!! So if she can model, there is no reason you cannot be a surgeon!!!

Do not let what others say or do, damage your self respect, they are merely uninformed or unwilling to let go of there ugly attitude towards others. It should have no barring on what you do with your life. There will always be haters out there, no matter the situation, you just have to let them hate and continue to do you! Those kind of people will be the ones begging you to help when something happens and they need surgery. Do not concern yourself with the ignorance of others.

Judging by your poor grammar and silly question I don't think you should be a doctor.

You could if you don't feel comfortable as you are, use makeup, skillfully applied to even out the skin tone.

However whilst the first appearance may be Ah! Different, the effect wears off! 

If you felt comfortable as you are, you could put others at ease! After all if you have a positive image of yourself, it exudes in your personality.

After the initial surprise, the novelty of you being different won't even be in the mix!

Incidentally you are perfectly placed to know from personal experience how insecure, your patients will feel when they come to you as a doctor in need of treatment!

You don't have to fake empathy, or learn how to treat your patients as human beings. As you can relate how it feels. 

wear a mask at all times

the pathologist's clients do not see his or her face ...

i want a doctor who cares about my medical needs. If thats you then im in!

If you are rejected, it will be for your defeatest attitude.   No body in the medical field is going to be so shallow.  And if I was going into surgery, the last thing I would worry about would be my surgeon's skin.