Anonymous

Do women prefer tanned white men or pale white men?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I'm a tanned white woman but I like Nordic men

From south I like some Italian and mostly Spanish men

I am not fond of Greek or Balkan men

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Women are not all the same. They have different tastes and preferences.

That should be obvious to you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like white guys who are either blond or brunette, with a light tan. The darkest I would have a mate be is what is deemed “olive” skin.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think if there were twin sexy young guys and one had a nice tanned skin and the other was untanned and white and they were standing in their speedos most women likely would be more attracted to the tanned guy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They go crazy for nicely tanned Southern Europeans with blond hair ... just trust me on that

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Usually tanned unless the pale “white” man is richer zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• D1218
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They're both white and similar. Same thing even though personal I'd rather prefer tanned 😌

• 2 months ago

could be both...  yes, both...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I like both and anyone in between. It really would depend on the individual guy and if he had other handsome features like a handsome face, nice body, and so on. However, if I had to pick between the two, it would probably be pale guys since I've seen more handsome pale guys on average than tanned guys. Some guys can pull off pale and some can't. Some can pull off tan and others can't. It depends on the individual guy.

• 2 months ago

Everyone is different. I definitely prefer tanned skin white men. I really like Southern European swarthy Italians, Greeks and Spanish. 

Blond guys scare me a bit. I don’t find pale guys attractive. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.