Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

What are some great stocks on sale at the moment?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Cruise lines.  Airlines.  Hotels.  Theme parks.  Restaurants.  Your only challenge is to ascertain which ones will survive.

• 2 months ago

Realistically, the DJIA is sitting at a new high with the future business climate looking quite bleak. I expect another 15-20% drop before the market regains its strength. Cash on the side is what I recommend at this time.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This question from Anonymous is getting tedious. 

There is no such thing as a Great Stock. And as for being 'On Sale'? You haven't a clue what that actually means. Cheap does NOT mean Cheap as in inexpensive-i.e. $3 vs. $300. The $300 stock may be far cheaper than the $3 stock, if you know what you are looking at. 

And MY idea of a stock to purchase is not YOUR idea of a stock to purchase. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The market is high. But you should be in an S&P 500 index fund as should anyone asking for tips on a message board. Invest maybe 5% of your total every month so you don't buy all at what could be high prices.  Market could lose 15-20% at any time. Dollar cost averaging over a long period of time.

FNILX or VOO.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The market is up .  Nothing is on sale .

• 2 months ago

If any of us knew that, we would be making seven or eight figures on Wall Street right now......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.