Is Trump going to block Biden from becoming president?

I don’t think he can block him, but if the investigation proves fraud he should be able to overturn the election 

I wish he could but I am afraid we are in for a very black period in our history.  I hope we will still be the United States of America by the time the Biden Crime Family and pals are done with us!

• david

Everything he has tried is the real fraud.   All that is left is to try to get actual electors in the electoral college to betray the voters and put Trump back in office --or for a group of the Trumpettes to commit treason and revolt against the government and try to keep him in office.  The real police and FBI and al other Feds -- including the Army will put down the revolt in a very short time...  I would like for the Trumpettes to try -- Death for some and long prison terms for the rest.  That would stop Trump and the Nazi-like Trump movement in the outhouse for good.

• ?

Trump can’t, Congress can.  I think Trump already knows that he’s won. Dems went overboard on the cheating, there’s no way a lot of ballots aren’t gonna be invalidated. Likely scenario is that neither candidate will obtain 270 electoral votes and the house will award the win to Trump.

There’s nothing he can do once Biden has at least 270 electoral votes. He’s got about 2 weeks to try to steal a lot of electoral votes. 

Until that day comes, he can go to court and do all he can to reverse, change, or eliminate votes. 

It’s pointless to go to court if trump loses MI, WI, AZ, and NV because then there’s no way he can win assuming Biden loses PA and GA. 

He doesn't have that kind of power.

• Bob

If only it were that easy.    

• Matt

He’s just agreed to begin the transition to a Biden Administration. I think he’s finally accepted that he lost. Not that it matters, he was going to be kicked out of the WH on Jan 20th anyway, whether he accepted it or not

It’s pathetic that today's democrats have to tear down an entire democratic voting system, to win. By doing so, they have proven how worthless their values and their candidate truly are.

If there is a way that Trump can block Biden from 

becoming president, I hope that he will.

He already blocked him on Twitter