Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What's you favourite pieces of heavy machinery?

Update:

*your

Update 2:

I like steamrollers.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Newcastle coal loader in Newcastle, Australia. Whatever you think about burning coal, this baby can load 6 ships simultaneously.

• 2 months ago

I used to work for the Ohio-American Locomotive Crane Company many years ago. We built things that were awesome cool. We built locomotive cranes, small locomotives, crawler cranes, a piece of equipment called an E-Crane, and a few other products. The locomotive cranes were my favorite. They move on train tracks under their own power. The big American locomotive cranes were cool, and you may be familiar with the American name from seeing their 'cousins" on construction sites that are mounted on tires or tracks. The real workhorse was the Ohio locomotive cranes. Those things were freaking beasts! We sold these to every railroad in the US, including the Alaskan Railway, the Canadian Railway, The Brazilian Railway, all over the world. I included a photo of an Ohio we built back in the 90's. So...those are my favorite pieces of heavy equipment, just because they are cool AF. The "handiest" piece of equipment I own is a 4 wheel drive backhoe.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

The Donald Trump's Space Station.

• 2 months ago

"Your", not 'you', and "piece", not 'pieces'. My favorite piece of heavy machinery is a particle accelerator.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My motorbike.

It's probably only 400lb & that mightn't sound like heavy machinery to some people, until I drop it at the traffic lights & I have to pick it back up before the lights go green.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A dragline excavator.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.