Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 2 months ago

Can we make New Zealand & Australia 1 country, we need a brave prime minister that won't let psycho pedophile police abuse the mentally ill?

Update:

@aussie devil: In a popular vote Jacinda Ardern would have to rate very high when it comes to being a national leader if not win such a vote, just imagine how well she could do if she wasn't dumb?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

New Zealanders don't agree with the way we willingly hop into bed with the US..

• 2 months ago

Sunshine_mel is right, that is not how countries work.

But speaking as an Australian, Jacinta Ardern can totally be the Prime minister of my nation and my heart. If only we could have New Zealand politics...

Big enough to have a great standard of living, but not big enough for any other nation to bother meddling with it. Sounds like heaven to me. That's New Zealand...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They already have the same flag anyway.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Shes hopeless.. as for the hilariously stupid ba, nz doesnt have to think of its own security and never has, bc Australia does it for us wearing all the unpopular but necessary decisions re US alliances. So wake dafuk up

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You must have been abused.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NZ was part of NSW the correct decision was made to make it ist own Country

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

we need to keep psycho wanna a be's out of Australia 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

why on earth would we want NZ  as Australia..we are nothing alike ...... although i like NZ 

• 2 months ago

Unfortunately no; that's not how countries work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.