? asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

is 115 normal for 5-5 height?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's actually a little skinny. I'm 5'4" and that was what I weighed when I was modeling

• 2 months ago

Yeah, it will fit on you.

• 2 months ago

It might be considered a little light by some people but, its pretty perfect. when I was 5"5 i was the same weight as you and i was healthy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes if not a little bit light.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe a little on the high side. I'm 5'8 and weigh 118, and I'm a little chubby.

• Mystic
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'm 5'3 and around 110-115. I don't look fat at all. You're probably fine, just smaller.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I can only speak from experience. I'm also 5'5 but I have  a 36 D cup chest so when I was 115, I was very thin and people were concerned. 

I also have friends the same height with an A cup who are 115 or so and slimmer frame and they look completely normal.

I'd say on average 115-138lbs is considered normal for 5'5 with 138 being on the heavier side and 115 the slimmer toned side with most women who are 5'5 falling in the middle between 120-130 lbs.

For a man I'd say 115 lbs would be underweight at 5'5.

• 2 months ago

I would think so.

• 2 months ago

Yes it is normal. I’m 5’4 & 119lbs so if anything you’re skinny skinny haha.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, that is way too low.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.