lan asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

can i pass 7th grade with 3 f’s?

it’s the beginning of the second term but i already have three f’s. one is english the other is math and the last is challenged which is kinda like a reproductive health but they teach you other things too. in english i have an assignment that my teacher asked me to turn in (it was late) and i told her i would do that and i even did it in front of her and it’s still marked as missing. i have another assignment that i’m not able to do because they have to unlock it so you can do it. i also have two assignments that i did that are marked as missing and another that’s not due for another week. i don’t know why my teachers are being like this because i actually know most of the stuff i just forget to turn things in and i try my best because they’re always like, “it doesn’t matter about your grade it matters if you learn something” maybe if i weren’t so stressed out because of my grades that apparently “don’t matter” because i don’t know if i’m going to be held back or not. i’m so unmotivated to do school anymore i really wish my teachers were not understanding and weren’t hypocrites. people really wonder why i’m always quiet. like i’m quiet so i don’t get ****** over by the school system. 

• ?

Anything is possible 

First, you need to communicate more with your teachers. They should be willing to give you access to assignments you missed. After elementary school, you usually need to make up failed classes in summer school.