Would it be better to get a graphics card?

I am planning on building a pc and I am putting together all of my parts. I'm a programmer and don't really need powerful graphics. So I'm thinking about going for an Intel processor with integrated graphics inside, either the 10700k or 10900k and 32gb of ram and a 1tb m.2 ssd on a mini itx board. Does anyone think it's not a good idea to skip out on the graphics. I'd rather get a more powerful processor like the ones I mentioned than get a cheaper one and get a graphics card when the integrated graphics is sufficient enough. Any thoughts?

If you want a powerful processor then why not go for the Ryzen 5900X and a GT 1030? Intel isn't even relevant anymore but at least the processors you listed have an iGPU and maybe that's the only redeeming value Intel processors have anymore. 

Intel processors with either an X or an F at the end of the name don't come with integrated Graphics (iGPU). Pretty much every lga1200/400-series motherboard will come with DP and HDMI ports to connect to the iGPU. 

Dump the Intel 10900 and go for an AMD Ryzen 9 9300X; it's waaaay faster and rather cheaper. 

Add a mid-range GPU with the extra money.You'll never look back.

• ?

All of the Intel chips have integrated graphics.  It is not the CPU, it is the Motherboard you should be asking about.   Motherboards come with On Board Graphics or they don't.

Look at the connectors on the Rear Panel of the Motherboard and see if it has one of the Video output connectors.   HDMI,  VGA, DVI, or Display Port.  If it has then you don't need a video card.

You only need a video card for High End Games or CAD.

• ?

Only Apple makes a decent personal computer for software development.  No legitimate programmer uses a Windows PC.