Jake asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

Do you think AT&T is a buy right now?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If choosing that field I would rather have VZ, its better run and safer dividend.  T does have a nice dividend though that looks like they will be able to pay it, but are going through some reorganizing right now ...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Other than the Dividend, There really isn't anything in AT&T  that looks like a great buy

• 2 months ago

There are so many opinions on T at the present time that it's future return is a tough call. Currently, it's dividend is paying 7.12% which makes it a fairly safe bet for those who are looking for income. As for capital gains, they're now looking at a new CEO as well as a CFO. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm holding my shares at this time.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you want a solid dividend, go for it. But if you want Capital Appreciation, AT&T is just lolling around in its mediocrity right now-kind of like GE. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It lives in the land of mediocrity. There are always 100s to thousands of better stocks to be bought.

• 2 months ago

It is worth looking into if you are in it for the dividend. But otherwise, it isn't a high growth company.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It's a solid dividend paying stock.  It's not a stock that appreciates much.  If you are seeking income, go for it.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If dividends are your thing, sure.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.