Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it wrong for a 26 year old virgin female to decide to lose 60 pounds? Or is it not the worth the try? ?

I’m not ready to have sex and I apologizing for that but I don’t want to have a child and not be able to support it. I remember being 10 and not having some of the material things that others had. 

If you ever decide to have sex, losing 60 pounds will probably make you more appealing.

You don't have to apologize or not being ready to have sex. If a man or woman doesn't want to have sex with you just because they don't find your body appealing their stupid. If you have health problems and need to loose weight then you can. But don't do it just to be super skinny, trust me you might get too thin. 

Do you feel comfortable with your current weight? If you suffer from it and experience some health issues then you could consider taking measures to lose weight. In my opinion, it's not about having sex/kids, it's about whether you are happy with your body and whether you like the way it is.

Losing body fat shouldn't be anything to do with you being a virgin...

If you feel you are actually over weight and its currently affecting your health in a bad way. Make a plan to safely lose the weight.

The world is pretty messed up and there is nothing wrong with never having any children.

Its your body and your choice. 

A woman can choose to have an abortion. 

A woman should also have the choice to have her tubes tied.

There are a few smart men and women who would rather have the total freedom of no children. 

• donnie

I don’t know what being a virgin has to do with anything but if your overweight then it could be beneficial you loose some weight 

• ?

I don't see what being a virgin and weight loss have to do with each other

Im not sure what your age, gender, or being a virgin has to do with it.

If you are 60+ pounds overweight, then theres nothing wrong with deciding to loose that weight..   Whether you want to do it for your health, to look better, to fit better in certain clothes, to gain confidence,or just to feel more comfortable.

• ?

Weight loss and sex have nothing to do with one another. If you want to lose 60lbs for the health benefits then go for it. You dont need an excuse to be healthy and take care of yourself. You do it for you.  Even if sex was in your life, your weight is irrelevant.  Take care you yourself for you!

• ?

nothing wrong with you wanting to lose weight