Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

My ‘friend’ straight up said she doesn’t wanna hang out with me, but how come it’s me who receives her 30 messages a day ?

I’ve stopped responding a long time ago. 

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I’m a little confused as to why she won’t stop texting me even though she told me she doesn’t wanna hang out with me. What is her deal? Cause I’m completely ignoring her texts, they’re random pointless texts like she’s trying to start a conversation. She wants to talk to me, but she doesn’t wanna hang out so that’s why I don’t understand her. 

She’s lying to herself & it shows through messaging zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Yes, it is understanding that you are disappointed. No one wants to be told they are not considered a friend anymore. Usually friendship dwindles and becomes less and people grow apart. The world is full of peo0le and I am sure you will find a new friend in time. Things always change and that is very normal. Along the way you meet a lot of people and some people become close friends, others acquaintances and others just disappear out of your life . Try not to overthink this lost friendship. Friendship has to come from two sides otherwise there will be no happiness and togetherness. I am sure you have had lovely times with this girl and probably even learned something from her, but life goes on. She’s moved on and you can let go now and get on with your life . https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...