?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What will you miss most about Donald Trump?

For me, it’s his tiny baby hands...

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

For me If he loses the election I will miss his take no prisoners attitude. He is the president he isn’t a yes man. Biden has to be a yes man with a teleprompter anyone can see he isn’t real healthy and I fear Kamala Harris running this country because it will be run by radical feminist’s AOC plus 3, Pelosi, Schumer ( yes he’s a feminist ) Big mouth rude Waters and all of their cronies. If Joe Biden was competent I wouldn’t like it but it would be easier to accept 

• 2 months ago

he is and will always be an awful worthless individual the only good thing that he did was demasculate Ted Cruz and demasculate Marco Rubio. That was the only good saving quality about him. Signing prisoner reform was created by a bipartisan politicians which was initiated by democrats and Trump tried to steal the glory for that

• 2 months ago

The ball of cringe he was

• 2 months ago

Everything is everything...I see it everything is everything... everything is everything everything is everything everything is everything

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The Apprentice Show...

• 2 months ago

Not one damn thing. Worst president ever

• 2 months ago

I'll miss watching our economy rebound from the bleak years under Obama until the China virus came along. It won't continue with Biden.

• 2 months ago

the strong economy that took place during his first three years as president, shame the Democrats planned the Covid 19 virus to make him look bad.

• yodi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Good God Y'all

• 2 months ago

His rallies.........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.