I have been to six grocery stores and on one has dream whip?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Willie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you checked at Walmart because they have everything a man needs.

• 2 months ago

Inside your dream, body parts represents your dream ego and your conscious identity. In many ancient cultures, the body was even seen as a metaphor for the spiritual world. In some cases, your dream may foretell of health problems and concerns of that particular body part.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you knew how *easy* it is to make whipped cream you wouldn't ever use Dream Whip again.

You pour heavy cream or whipping cream into a deep bowl(or a deep saucepan if you don't have a deep bowl) and stir either granulated or powered sugar into it until it tastes like melted ice cream. (And once you get bold with it always turning out, you can all other flavorings to it, too.)

Then you use an electric mixer on high to whip it, keeping the beaters deep in the bowl so you don't spatter. Use a spatula to make sure the beaters are getting to all of it. In about five minutes, it'll start stiffening. When you can bring it to a peak with a spatula and the peak holds instead of sinking, it's done.

Total time, maybe 8 minutes. Bet you drove four or five times that long looking for Dream Whip.

• 2 months ago

Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow, so yeah, I would think all the dream whip      would be gone by now.  You certainly put a good effort into finding it.  I would have given up after the third store.  Look at the bright side.  There is always Thanksgiving next year. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Everyone is using it on thanksgiving desserts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.