Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 2 months ago

How much do you pay for EVERYTHING per month?

In everything, I mean mortgage and taxes, car insurance, health insurance, power and water, and more. Also please don't be that one person who says  "Why do you wanna know", because I just want to get prepared for the future.. 

• ?

Anywhere from $800 to $3000 a month depending on what I do. My every month costs are water and sewer amount depends on usage, trash pickup which is $29 a month, cable, internet and unlimited phone bundle $180, electricity depends on usage, food which averages $400 a month.. Thats it plus gas for my vehicles as needed. 

All other costs are annual, property taxes, homeowners insurance,  car insurance 

• car253

Everything depends on where you live.  High cost of living in California.

It's great that you're preparing for the future and are thinking ahead. However, this would be based on many factors not given here. Your lifestyle would vary greatly depending on your education and future job plans, as well s what part of the country you reside in. As a rule of thumb, I reside in a 6 room condominium where I pay a $230 monthly condo fee and around $250 in property taxes. I also average slightly less than $250 monthly in utilities, $600 in health insurance, $175 for auto insurance, $500 groceries. Fortunately, I've paid my mortgage and have no payments there any longer. You'll also have to annualize car payments, gas, etc into your costs along with other misc. costs you may have. Overall, I'd start with your income, figure 30% for housing and start from there. Good luck.

It would vary significantly around the country. 

Monthly---

My mortgage was $350

Gas/electric average $128

Phone  $45

Internet. $63

Gas for car. $60

Food $225

Cat food $40

Litter. $16

Every 3 months--- 

Water bill $145

Every 6 months---

Car insurance $567

Once a year----

Homeowners insurance $320

Property taxes  $1,200

AAA $60

Dental discount payment plan. $50

IRA fee $50

lol. When do you plan on retiring, and where (as in: condo, rental, paid for house, unpaid for McMansion; as well as city, state, and country). Will you be paying for a daughter's wedding? {I will be.}  Figure 1/2 to 2 times what you are earning now depending on all of your life choices.  My modest, settled lifestyle runs about $2,000 a month.

Our monthly expenses are around $4,500.  It includes everything.

• ?

About $3000 a month