Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Why did I have a dream where I had to dispose of a body without getting caught?

Basically in the dream, I had to sneak past several people, while putting the body parts thru machinery and breaking it down into smaller parts it easier to get rid of, by the end of it I ended up going outside while carrying what was left of the body on a plate (I was forced to do improv in every situation cus people kept showing up) while covering it's contents as best I could with my own body/hand when I had to sneak/walk past someone, it looked like nothing but bones with a tiny bit of meat on it at that point but I wasn't taking that risk, I finally end up walking up to a river/waterway and dumping the plate, but then a friend spotted me, so I had to tell them not to tell anyone they saw me, (even tho they had no idea why I just dumped a plate into the river)

To dream of a dead body represents feeling about an area of your life that has completely changed. It may also reflect a loss or sense of failure. A transition or ending. Positively, a dead body may represent negative aspects of your personality or negative situations that have been successfully confronted.

Wow!  That was some dream.  I hope you don't have to live through that every night.  Basically you are hiding something you have done and hoping no one will notice your actions or guilt. Does the dream show if you are the killer of this person on the plate?  Or how this person died?  I think it is important to the meaning of the dream, so think about it, and re-enter the dream again with that detail.  You thought you got away with the disposal of the body but you were seen by someone throwing something into the river.  It does seem as if you got away with it, as you say that person had no idea what was being tossed down river.