Would it be wrong for Jehovah's Witness to count this as Field Service Time?

Would it be wrong for Jehovah's Witness to use their Therapy Sessions as an outlet for murmuring and then count that as field service time?

JWs count anything as time.

Most JWs wouldn't seek outside help because their window washing elders think they're qualified.

Also, as Suzanne said, they don't want the professionals to know that they belong to a high control cult.

This cult causes mental illness and often times suicide.

• ?

Frankly, JWs need to leave, so they can find the REAL Christ.

• Hello Keith

Yes, very much so. In fact, that would be cheating our very Creator!

Also, the witness should either talk with a trusted witness or an elder or write to our governing body; not going off on a tangent in a therapy session.

I see a psychiatrist, but he does not know I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I chose to not reveal who I am, because I do not want to bring shame to Jehovah, otherwise, I would gladly share my faith.

We are not perfect and thus, do make mistakes on a daily basis.

• BJ

I received best answer a few years ago for the answer I'm going to give you.

It's none of your business whether we count it as field service, or we do not count it.

Considering that infernal church is responsible for millions of hours of therapy, feel free.